Grief Patrol: pAI says gamer words/overall just actually racist

Byond Account: TheA1ternative
Character Name(s): Pierre The Anti-Premarital Sex Mime
Discord Name: TheA1ternative#0004
Round ID: 10437
Griefer Byond account: ???
Griefer Byond name: Gamer!

What happened:

pAI named “Gamer!” yells “n-gger” and “f-ggot” (cant spell it cause forum doesn’t let me) before commiting suicide when about to be deleted by myself, pai was owned by Tatum Joyce (as silent randy).

This was during a court case where it was in its fox hologram constantly moving around in its rest form and yelling profanities. I decided to climb over a table to delete it (I was a mime) as it was clear this pAI’s sole goal was to be disruptive to I chased it with a crowbar. Moments before I hit it one last time to get it out of its hologram form it then says the gamer word. Crew asks me to delete the pAI but by that point it had already suicided.

I check for new pAI’s and I found one named “Faggbot”, no doubt the same person.

Later in the round found a pAI named “Gamer” said “SHITTY HT F-GGOT”. When he saw me as a mime carrying two corgis he responeded with: “Bro this mime is black irl”, “black mime, I know where you live, you dirty philipino” when we were near evac waiting for shuttle.

Also want to say they were purposely yelling about how they didnt need to obey their master

1 Like

Dealt with, thanks for the report!