Grief patrol - Round 14917

Byond Account: Sheets
Character Name(s): Jed Joshek
Discord Name: Sheets#6667
Round ID: 14917
Griefer Byond account:
Griefer Byond name: Test XXX ‘Uglitsky’
What happened:
Everything was ahelped in round about the time it happened, basically they went atmos tech and immediatlely took the h2o can to vapour flood the bridge after I asked them not to, since I was gonna try make metal hydrogen to practice smartpipes. After I saw them do this, I hid the other one in atmos maints but later when I left atmos (this is on selene so the hfr area, where I was working, is really tucked away and theres more roundstart vapour than normal) it looked like they had flooded the whole station with vapour using the distro, so they mustve stolen the one from custodial before I could… When I suicided due to being frustrated now that I have to set up the turbine just to get more vapour vela also told me they were trapping people using a forcefield projector. Earlier in the round they were also self antagging, but im not exactly sure of the details, but sec had to mindshield them because they thought they were a rev (I did not ahelp this but I think Xar-See, the hos said something about it on common around the time it happened).

This has been handled, thank you for your report.