Grief Patrol: Security mass RDM

Byond Account: Exymian

Character Name(s): Mehmed Ingoff

Discord Name: exymian#9483

Round ID: 12030

Griefer Byond account:

Griefer Byond name: Eduardo Scherer, Jimbo Knobbs

What happened:

Jack was irradiated, we left engineering buster saw us and chased us as a joke. Eduardo came later and saw that buster was pepperspraying jack but failed and sprayed himself so eduardo decided to help. Jack, the madman, manages to enter engineering and close the door behind him leaving the officers outside. I was standing still and watching it and heturned to me and tried to cuff me, i of course mvoed because he didn’t say anything other than “comply” and i didn’t comply again then he pulled his laser gun. Jack came out of engi, shoved him and dragged me in.

We go to engineer hardsuit area in helio while we joke around thinking it wasn’t serious till 3 officers came in with lethals and fired at us, killing me, jack and reina but failed to kill roscoe while we just tried to run.

The biggest offending officer is Eduardo for sure however im not sure about others.

EDIT: Forgot to add that Jimbo Knobbs came into engi and started punching me instead of using stuns and then used a flamethrower to set couple of people on fire.

1 Like

Jimbo’s a bit of a shitter, i’ve seen him using his engi access as deputy to take insuls when engineering is overstaffed

sorry for the late reply, this has been handled, thank you.