Byond Account: Twox
Character Name(s): Twox
Discord Name: Twox
Round ID: 19939
Date: 25/04/2022 (UK Date)
Griefer IC name: Harvey Harvey Harvey
Griefer Byond account (if known):

What happened:

Spawned in as a rat king and went to chemistry to ask for a beaker. Clown comes in and steals it whilst I’m spitting in it.
They run away ice cream cart in tow, I chase them, they won’t give it back, I bite them. And eventually we both stop at Nush who tells us to stop.
Fast forward a while and the clown has decided to attempt to hunt me down by himself whilst I’m in medbay talking to the chemist and end up killing me with an axe.
Captain lazarusses me later and the AI tells me that a miner and Harvey are “conspiring against me”.

Fast forward a while and the clown rushed into medbay armed with a spear and hulked up. Once again they actively hunted me down to kill me despite a sec officer and CMO trying to stun them (he used hulk to resist). After killing me they run around pursued by a det and manage to gib me just before they fall into crit under the theatre.

No idea how valid a rat king asking people to eat their spit is. But it is most certainly none of a clowns business to arm up with outlawed hulk and spears just to track down said valid.
(Also they kept using this one copy and paste message to people who told them to stop which was like “you sinner something something repent” and justifying everything with “they deserve to die” lol.

Regal rats are valid as they spawn hostile simplemobs to attack people, similar to pyroslimes. Ill look into what they were saying though

1 Like

Dealt with- they were a chaplain trying to declare you evil with a spell