Group of people beheading a revivable corpse

Byond Account: milkforever
Character Name(s): Hugs-The-Crew, Krypton VI, Atlas X, Zion Moberly, Specimen XXXV Fyodorov
Discord Name: MilkForever#0962
Round ID: 19588
Date: 31/3/2022
Griefer IC name: Ileen Baer, Patrick Patrick, Burt Garneys, Hop Johnson, Shmoe Joe, Ascalapha Yuennana
Griefer Byond account (if known):

What happened: When i arrived at the emergency shuttle, there was a chaplain called “Ascalapha Yuennana”, they said they had a hypertool which could give brain damage, they wanted someone to try it on, so i consented to a bit of brain damage, after a few uses, i tried to walk away, couldn’t due to Ileen Baer grabbing me, which lead to Ascalapha killing me by giving me brain damage, but what really drew the line for me, instead of getting me proper revival, Ileen Baer starts slashing my dead corpse, worsening the situation, and to make it a lot worse, a bunch of more people started beating up my already dead corpse because “COOL SWORD MURDE”, I got beheaded, delimbed, and lost all my organs, finally, my corpse gets dragged out of the shuttle, dragged back in, beated up some more, and then ignored, this was all before the shuttle departed from the station.

NOBODY had an objective to kill me, i ahelped during the round, but didn’t get a response so i’m here.

Dealt with, thanks!