Grungussuss' mentor application

Byond Account: grungussuss
Character Name(s): Aspera Stargazer
Discord Name:grungussuss
Timezone: (GMT +3)
Active hours: normally 7-10PM on weekdays, all day on weekends.
Are you interested in becoming a mod?: I’d love to contribute if my note history isn’t too bad.

How long have you played on Fulpstation: 500+ hours

What departments are you able to be a mentor for? Can you elaborate on your experience in those departments? Engineering: Station engineer: made a contained tesla, have high experience in SM setups, make BSA every shift it’s the station objective, know how to build every machine in the game and almost remember every part for them.
Atmospherics technician: know how the LINDA system works, know how to make basic gases, know how to quickly fix atmos after a breach and/or explosion, know how to synthesize some advanced gases (tritium, nitrium, pluoxium). Don’t know HFR but planning on learning it soon.

Medical: MD: know how to do all the surgeries by heart, know advanced chemicals to use for medical purposes.
Chemist: know how the PH system works and how to make inverse chems, know plumbing pretty well.

Security: I know space law and SOP, know how to not be shitsec.

What are some things you’ve noticed as a player on Fulp?: A lot of newer players play command roles without realizing the responsibility that is laid on them, these players need guidance. A lot of players forget about the mentor help button and ask their fellow ingame players for guidance, this is ok! but the problem with that is there isn’t always a friendly player to teach nearby and the newer player sometimes gets lost.

Lastly, I’ve met Skibi and Papersmiles’ characters in game a lot, had positive interactions with them (I hope they think the same), perhaps you can ask them if I should be a mentor, thanks for reading!

Your history of poor understanding of the rules makes me hesitant. Mentors are intended to be a sort of role model for the community and I think you need some more time on the server without getting a ban or note to show you’re ready to step into the role.

You were just noted earlier this week by Skibi herself so this is a clear -1 from me.

1 Like

Ok! I’ll retry later when I don’t get any recent notes, thanks!

Max summed up the admin team’s decision pretty well. Closing