Hecarim mentor application

Byond Account:Sniperkaos
Character Name(s):Hecarim, Yasuo, etc
Discord Name: sniperkaos / Hecarim
Timezone: EST
Active hours: 5:00 - 12:00 (pm)
Are you interested in becoming a mod?: nah

How long have you played on Fulpstation? few years

What departments are you able to be a mentor for? Can you elaborate on your experience in those departments?

I can mentor like every department except for security because I hate security.

Engineering -
	I can do like everything in engineering such as: fixing breaches, building machines, going AFK until a breach happens.
Atmospherics -
	I can run the HFR, I can reliably make like every gas in the game except for zauker because every time I'm close someone ends up blowing up atmos (not me)
Science -
	I can do xenobiology pretty well I know how to make rainbow slimes and the ones where you put 10 extracts into a slime
	I can do toxins pretty well I've made hypernob bombs before
	I can do nanites decently well I guess but not too well
	I'm like really good at circuits
Service -
	I can link the bartending wiki and know how to click the crafting menu
Cargo -
	I know how the cargo console works and I know that stamping and returning the paper gives you more money

What are some things you’ve noticed as a player on Fulp? There are not enough people powergaming on fulpstation. powergaming is an integral part of the ss13 community and I believe that to create a good competitive environment powergaming should be allowed and encouraged. if antag murderboning with soap and water bottles wasn’t supposed to be allowed then why did god give us the tools to do so?

7 Likes

-1 every time i see hecarim in game I know its going to be a miserable shift
+2 funny sms

He plays engineering. And makes funny sm lasers +1

+1 I like his really funny supermatters that contain everything except the things it’s suppose to have

Hec knows more about atmos than anyone else who plays this server jokes aside i think he would be able to answer john willard tier atmos questions in the mentorhelps

+1 Honk

+1 he’s the atmos man

-1000 runs it down in our league games
+999 ig he’s pretty cool

+1000 Hecarim is the best atmos tech I know, and knows the rest of engineering inside and out. Good player, also a very nice and receptive person, excellent candidate for mentor. Honestly already thought he was a mentor for a long time, didn’t realize he wasn’t
-999 League player
Net result +1

+1 HFR +1 Custom SM

League player -1
Built an overcharged sm with me +1
:index_pointing_at_the_viewer: :joy: +1

i kiss his 10 rings +1

-1 still havent forgotten about the miasma incident
+1 Pretty cool guy :+1:

This app is accepted! Welcome to the mentor team!