Hecarim's Behavior

Byond Account: Ethanoladdict30
Character Name(s): Joseph Thomas
Discord Name: N/A
Round ID: 31874
Date: 21/04/2024
Griefer IC name: Hecarim
Griefer Byond account (if known): N/A

What happened: Hecarim demonstrated exceptional competency as a cargo technician, successfully increasing the cargo budget to 11 million. However, his conduct is absolutely disappointing. While I was acting Quartermaster, I was attacked by a heretic. Despite being present in the cargo bay, Hecarim remained simply unresponsive near the Galactic Materials Market. This lack of common sense and camaraderie is genuinely frustrating; it exposes a severe lapse in judgment and solidarity. Defending another department member is almost a unspoken rule. Their refusal to act and subsequent evasion when confronted about his inaction is unacceptable. I attempted to address this issue by initiating a demotion process, only to be met with resistance and avoidance, Which i feel like shows how much of a low quality player Hecarim is.

But it’s not, and it’s also not a regular rule either.

I don’t see any rules broken here, so I’m going to be closing this. People are allowed to defend their department from antags but they aren’t obligated to do so, as they’re not security.

2 Likes