Heisters Antag (Basically Better and Funner Thieves)

Quote: “Alright ramblers, let’s get rambling”
“What third world country made this drill!?”
“AHHHHH, I NEED A MEDIC BAG”
Not all members of the Syndicate are completely professional at their jobs exactly. Here we have a four-man crew planning to steal valuables from the station aboard while shouting, joking and killing along the way. However, these most-likely-insane ragtag gang of robbers are a force to be reckoned with, similar to Nuke Ops.
Possible Variants:
-Syndicate
“You gentlemen have been chosen because despite your…questionable sanity, your skills and intellect are perfect for this. Today’s job is to rob Nanotrasen of its valuables, leaving it free for our invasion. Good luck, gentlemen, and as always, be discrete.”
Their clown masks are red and green, syndicate colors
-Fugitives
“You are the worst, of the worst, of the worst, but you’re good at what you do best. You’re in luck we’re hiring for murderhobos such as yourself. I want you to give me some stuff Nanotrasen has, in exchange for your freedom”
They begin with prisoner jumpsuits instead
-Payday
“Alright, gang, I’ve heard good loot is in this space station, so I think it’s time we earn our payday with their valuables. Good luck guys”
Mechanics:
Heisters begin their operation in a shuttle that enters Departures when they’re ready for the mission (go to the station), with suits and clown masks you can put on (they don’t serve much purpose but does turn you into “Unknown”). They are given more TC than traitors but less than nuke ops. With most if not all of nuke ops equipment available for purchase, it also includes some tools to help you in your quest for valuables, such as the thermal drill (this one doesn’t jam!) used for areas difficult to get through, even with the override card, more weapons (mostly live ammo) like an M249 or M4A1, headphones for playing sick heist music, and “builds” that work similar to implants, granting dodging bullets to a percentage, healing with drinking alchohol, rechargeable EMP devices, etc. Your missions are basically Traitor robbery objectives but in three, to balance with how much equipment you are given. You can either escape through escape pods, shuttle, or a getaway shuttle in Departure for an earlier victory. It doesn’t mean the shuttle would come instantly, though, it takes time (like maybe 5 minutes) and you must defend Departures from anything coming your way if they find out about your plans. That’s all for now. Good luck heisters, and enjoy your payday!

1 Like

so its nuke ops but with a gimmick arrival and escape method less TC and references?

Basically Payday 2 Nuke Ops, but yeah kinda

this is just pirates

2 Likes

Was just about to say this could be a variation of pirates thats just extremely rare

The “Pirate Ship” could be called The Safe House and can’t be moved but as a bonus it comes with a Station Level AI called B.A.N.E. by default which can do anything the Regular AI can do but with a Hacking Delay and/or requires the Heisters to manually Patch you in.
“Ok Guys one of you has been set to arrest Give me a sec and I’ll clear your records”

And if you get Jailed or put in Crit another Heister can use special hostage cuffs on a member of the station crew to teleswap you with the ‘hostage’ which brings you back out of crit if you were in crit and breaks any restraints. However Killing Non Sec gives big penalties like the escape shuttle taking longer, massive mood debuffs slowing you down etc. to separate it from a nukies round, the gang is heavily incentivised to not go on a murder spree.

2 Likes

Also to add to this, If The Heisters Kill too many non Sec a ERT team is called automatically. With Potentially a second or even a third if they take too long. This simulates the Assault waves and SWAT Cops of Payday.
“Ohh Shit it’s a bulldozer!”

1 Like