Heliostation map

it’s pretty good i think :+1:

3 Likes

medical doctors trying to cook their stupid donk pockets using clf3

1 Like

Well, with the current testmerge i have some feedback whoever is remapping the sci dept.

first off, (this seems to be a general bug that also occurs in other stations) the disposal outlets are blocking the line of sight of the cameras for the xenobio console to do its magic - resulting with the cells having unreachable tiles in them, and the slimes cannot be manipulated via the console since they are not on cams.

also the testing lab seems to have completely disappeared, where will put my gizmos now? if the station is well manned, there still should be some empty space for experimenting with the machinery. I can put the stuff in the main area close to the lathe, but it just makes a lot of clutter and people can interfere.

so my take is that the xenobio cams are messed up, and the lack of a good empty space aka testing lab is not great.

Can the Tiny Maintenance between HoP Office and EVA have the End Door in to the HoP office be Blue.
Or move the Door from the EVA side to the HoP side. Whenever I’m in the HoP office that Corner behind me always feels like someone can sneak up behind.
Like It’s not great that anyone with Maints can get all the way up to the only exit to the HoP office with only 1 Regular airlock to stop them.

So Red is moving the Airlock, Purple is changing that door to a Command door and then Potentially add a external Airlock with Command permissions at the Top of EVA (orange are the Doors)

1 Like

This should be seen as a feature not a bug, since every service traitor has a roundstart secondary objective in HoP office, it would simply be too difficult to, for example, bug HoP office with your proposed arrangement, especially for newer players and especially compared to other, more secluded department offices.

I still like the idea of adding a command Airlock to EVA. It offers a escape Route from EVA but also another point of attack for Antags.
Also If you don’t want to move the door at least put another Maint exit on the Opposite side of the Room.
Having only 1 entrance or exit is problematic for both antags and Staff as HoP only needs to guard or barricade 1 spot to hold out in his office while Vice Versa there is no means of escape if hostiles breach that door.
Plus it’s annoying HoP has to either go through Maints or through EVA to leave their office.

this is NOT a FEEDBACK post this is an ADORATION post!!! go take your “”constructive”” “”criticism”” elsewhere!

1 Like

But the Feedback Tag though…

I mean, helio was my favorite map until very recently :slight_smile:

1 Like

I love heliostation +1 helio

1 Like

Helio is a nice station, but its got some FUCKED UP wires now. I never even go engineer on Helio anymore.

heliostation would be sick and awesome if there was two big trams going through it and dorm lobby was replaced with a terminal

2 Likes

ok thats actually a cool idea, tramstation but with DOUBLE the risk of getting run the fuck over

1 Like

(doesnt know)

+1, has big chem lab

what if we made our own map, just for this server