Hi guys this is my felinid rework idea :)

I think felinids should have thermal vision to emulate their natural feline hunting abilities, as well as olfactory on roundstart for the same reason, also I think they should be able to tablerun too because they are so nimble, and they should also be able to steal items from people because they are so dextrous, and I also think they should be able to slowly heal passively to simulate purring, and I think that they should also be able to use scope sight because they can see better, also darkvision, also they should be able to mov faster because they can run so fast, and I think they should be able to use the mesmerize ability to emulate toxoplasmosis, also I think that they deserve to be able to one shot all animals because they can kill fish and birds in real life, I also think they should automatically extinguish themselves because of licking, also they need to have a changeling tentacle to emulate their useful tails, also I think they should not take any fall damage from falling through Z-levels because they always land on their feet, also I think that they need some kind of respawn system because of 9 lives, maybe like a phylactery, but it can’t be destroyed so maybe its on the centcom z level, also I think that they need to have a natural resistance to toxin damage because they can hairball it up, also the hairballs can be used at any time and will slip people like soap, also I think seeing a laser should give them changeling adrenaline since they get so excited, also I think they should be able to be immune from cold damage cause of fur, also they should be able to produce sutures passively cause of shedding, also I think that they need to be able to reflect lasers because the eyes reflect light, also I think that they should be able to ventcrawl because they are very flexible, also I think they need a unarmed damage buff because of claws, maybe like 50% heavy laceration chance? I think this is balanced, please consider this :)

I hoping a coder will help me make this bcuz Idk how 2 code, any help is welcome :))

9 Likes

tl dr

Couple things.

1. So we are a /tg/ downstream. What this means is we take all of /tg/s code as it is updated and update it downstream here too. We also have a couple of things that are unique to fulp (Beefmen, heliostation etc) but almost all of our mechanics come from /tg/.
  2. Felenids are disabled on fulp by default. On top of that, they are a /tg/ race which means any sort of changes to the race will have to go through /tg/. You would pull your changes to the /tg/ codebase and if they are approved and merged, we will get them here too.
  3. Nobody likes idea guys. This means that if you have an idea for a feature or rework you want added into the game, you should do it yourself. Nobody will ever code for you or do the work for you. If you want help getting started coding, there’s tons of resources pinned in #ask-contributors in the discord as well as /tg/s coding channels on their discord. You can find /tg/s discord here: /tg/Station 13 Official™ Discord Server
  4. Race rebalancing is a very hot topic, and /tg/ maintainers are very strict and harsh on pretty much any racial reworks and rebalancing that gets pulled to the codebase. Keep that in mind. I might suggest starting with something smaller if you’re interested in learning to code.
2 Likes

3 Likes

Check out this awesome rock.

2 Likes

1 Like

unknown-149
my honest reaction

5 Likes

Dude i so HARD agree with you felinids o ntop!! :100: :100: :100: :100: :100: :100: :100: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck:

1 Like

Good day MR jeff jefferson. Your ideas HAVE caught MY attention YOU are TRUELY a rare enigma I wish to get in CONTACT with you MAYBE we can make SOME magic happen WITH your IDEAS and MY work WE can BRING your innovatIVE ideas to fruition . I will BE linking u my 4chan acount SO we can maybe discuss business. IM looking forward to WORKING with you, WE will be trionllionares. ENIGMATIC minds such as ourselves MUST stick together in this toXic Comunity

1 Like

Felinids are not cat people lorewise. They are genetic monstrosities with cancerous growths in their ears and asses which happen to resemble felines due to cell damage.

6 Likes

yeah i guess thatd be neat

Just harvest your cat ears and tails from real dead cats like a normal person

I change the lore

Ignored

4 Likes

max replying seriously to shitposter, LAUGH AT THIS USER

1 Like

Sarcasm? Is that a new chem?

go to hell

hey man u don’t like the rock how about this awesome tortoise

1 Like