How can we improve RP in fulp?

Lately I’ve seen more and more OOC in IC, people saying they going afk, Saying “calling someone a goon player is the worst insult” etc, I’m afraid the server is devolving into NRP/LRP cause the new players don’t really understand how they should act. Of course when I initiate the RP most veteran players roll with it, but some just ignore and treat it as something stupid. Anyway, what can we do to have more rp on this server?

well considering ooc ic is against core 7

reporting people who are ock icking is a good call

1 Like

nuke fulpstation

10 Likes

thank you roscoe i will be doing this ASAP

I think we need more variable decisions. A lot of people make the same assumptions and conclusions every round. Some examples of this are Executing every criminal, Saying X is an antag because of some ‘meta’ reasoning, and saying recall when any shuttle is called. I think players should take a more high level approach and question some things like is this guy really an antag whats your proof? Or why is shuttle being called? If i fix it can we recall? A lot of players take an almost mindless approach when in real life we would get a more interesting converstation here.

I think this kinda stuff is the best for rp and the best part of hrp servers, but were not hrp and I don’t think we should always take a serious realistic approach, but it would be nice if we met in a middle ground since we are mrp not lrp.

tbf its called the EMERGENCY shuttle you being bored is NOT an emergency

2 Likes

Captain stubbed his toe, better call the emergency shuttle!

Ayup.
Had several rounds where command would just, sit in bridge the whole round and call a shuttle out of boredom they inflicted on themselves, wasting everyone else’s time.