How do you like playing heretic?

What path do you pick? I always pick flesh because i automatically hate myself

When i heretic, For some reason, i never use any of the heretic stuff, opting to use a combat knife ad living heart for sacrifices, instead of transmuting anything

-Choose void path
-Get bag checked 7 minutes into the round for no reason
-Get borged

The heretic experience for me

Heretic is on the advance side of antagonist since you really have to be very knowledgeable to really fully utilize it’s kit you can’t really kill a decent officer with only your manus grasp and blade you have to somewhat prepare a trap or at least make a stun baton from scratch so you have a chance of winning against them.
But you can always choose the pussy way just make a fuck ton of blade and activate them at the first sight of seeing an officer sometimes it works sometimes it doesn’t but hey that’s the prize to pay for getting your ass saved.
Anyways always carry a fire extinguisher and go through the narrow parts of the maintenance and alt click it so you can slip officers and maybe steal their batons if they’re that slow what else…You can make electrified grills and push them into it so hey maybe you can try that too.
Listen…just…plasmaflood man

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

i like playing heretic because im good :sunglasses:

1 Like

Usually like this

Otherwise since you usually dont want to carry around your valid contraband i like to make something related to my department. Ranch some slimes, make some custom death nettles, plasmaflood… you know variety is the spice of life

1 Like

dont listen to sore, theyre lame

heretic is best played (imo) by utilizing the multiple side spells, armors, and utilities that you can get from just a few extra sac’s

so far i’ve found void to be the easiest to ascend with but i personally like flesh a little bit and ash when i’m feeling a little loud, i havent played rust yet cause i’ve heard that its buggy as hell right now, but i’m gonna try it out even if its bugged next time i get heretic

2 Likes