HugoOdaX's Mentor Application

Byond Account: HugoOdaX
Character Name(s): Urist Stone, Akena
Discord Name: HugoOdaX#3272
Timezone: GMT+1
Active hours: I’m normally active from 2 p.m to 8 p.m in my timezone, but some days I can play since 9 a.m to 12 a.m.

How long have you played on Fulpstation? I play in Fulp since April, and I’ve played a total of 100 ish hours.

What departments are you able to be a mentor for? Can you elaborate on your experience in those departments? I can mentor all departments except security, it’s the only one I don’t have much experience since I rarely play security. Here goes my experience in each department:
Engineering: My second favourite department, I know everything about engineering, including setting up the supermatter, building and repairing the station and/or machines. I’m kind of a novice in atmos, but I can safely play the job to a basic extend and set up the turbine engine.
Medical: My favourite department, I played CMO a lot of times in other TG based servers and I know all about surgery, virology (The first job I played after assistant was this, I’m very good at it), chemistry and medicine. I am able to revive all the dead patients with a soul.
Cargo/Supply: Third favourite department (HAIL CARGONIA!), I know everything about mining (specially all the ruins in lavaland and space), as well as moving freight as a cargo technician and tell the cargo techs to move freight as a Quartermaster.
Science: Fourth favourite department: I know how to do xenobiology (including crossbreeds), research, robotics and genetics. I think the only thing I kinda don’t know how to do is Nanites.
Service: I played everything here: Janitor, chef, clown, mime, curator, chaplain, bartender and botanist and I know everything about every job in this department.
Command: My least played department in this server (after sec), I played every head in other servers, but the only head I played in fulp is CMO.

What are some things you’ve noticed as a player on Fulp? I noticed that there aren’t many mentors or admins online when I play, so I figured I would apply as a mentor because I love helping newer players and I think I’m pretty good at the game.
Also, I forgot to mention, I know how to look for things in the code of the server, so if I have any doubts I can always look for something in the code. Thats all, thanks for reading this :)

I’ve only seen you a couple times IC as CMO, but there are no negative remarks on your account, you clearly put a lot of effort in your app, AND you’re GMT+1, which is enough for me to support this. +1

1 Like

Accepted very good!

1 Like