HugoOdaX's Mod Application

Byond username: HugoOdaX
Discord name: HugoOdaX#3272
Join date: I joined fulp exactly in 10th May 2020, but I’ve been playing ss13 since 2018.
Hours you’ve been on the server: 340 hours, increasing every day!
When are you online or available to get on: I’m from Europe (GMT+1 Gang), and right now I have a lot of free time since I’m studying a computing degree (I dont really know how to call it since I think its only a thing in Spain so imma call it degree) and I barely need to study. So I’m able to get on from 2pm to 8pm, and all day in weekends.
Role that you are on discord. (mentor, or contrib): Mentor (I’m sorry red gang… Akena will join the purples…)
Do you have prior experience being a moderator: The closest thing was being the DM in some D&D campaigns with my friends, that’s quite it, but I’m a fast learner and I already know all the admin tools from playing in a private server teaching my irl friends.
What is something you feel you do well: I feel like I can detect bad and rule breaking behaviours relatively quickly and warn that person. I’m also quite friendly in mhelps and I will be friendly too in ahelps, since I think people will cooperate more in ahelps when you are friendly and understand them.
What is something you wish to change: The one thing I wish to change is the griefing that happens when no admins are online, which is the majority of the time while I’m playing, (Now it’s not that bad because Mike is around, but I’d like to help him with the tickets too!) I really hate seeing how some people just go nuts when admins aren’t online and I’d really like to fix that, It will make the server much better than it is now!

And that’s my app, thanks for reading it! :D

1 Like

Good lad, vital member of the observer gang +1

1 Like

Same reason as Drack, I notice him when he’s observing with me. +1

1 Like

Yes! Great mentor. +1

1 Like

very nice and fun on a bun +1

1 Like

Your app has been accepted. Welcome to the mod squad!

1 Like