I called Lizard the L word and i am sorry

Byond Account: Vanghan
Character Name(s): Pax Deus (I think)
Discord Name (ie: Name#1234): spacehermit
Round ID of Ban: 24914

Ban Message (Gyazo/imgur or copy and paste):Banned by host: You, or another user of this computer or connection (Vanghan) is banned from playing here. The ban reason is: round id 24914 core 4) called another crewmember a ligger during a dispute. appeal on the forums. This ban (BanID #36976) was applied by Mokoshotar on 2023-03-11 22:08:41 during round ID 24914. This is a permanent ban.
State your appeal: I was robotics and trying to make a project, asked botanist for cloath i think. And they refused to give me. I get in when they werent there while the table door is open. They arrived and jump on me they were three and killed me with hatchets for 5 cloath. They did it front of sec and Sec didnt arrest them or jail them. Which make me angry already. And i asked help to securty take my clothes from botany cause they took from me after they killed me (I didnt metagrude they telled me that i killed in botany). They (Botanists) refused to give me back and securty didnt do anything except standing there. I tried to take my items and they instantly attacked me. I called them the L word. And admin banned me instantly after i write the word (I mean it). Not even a warning. I get it what i was doing is wrong and i didnt know that it is that serious. I tought in game racism is ic because it was ok at tg and the rule is not specifically telling that. I was just angry and try to help crew with my projects. And i basicly cant play for 1 hour because of 5 cloath. I really like to play at Fulp and i am sorry to banned liked that. Please accept my apology.

All this appeal is showing me is that moko was correct in giving you a permaban and that you have no regrets about calling people slurs. Also, our rules explicitly prohibit slurs based on real-life slurs, and our MOTD even mentions how seriously we take our hate speech policy.

Although I am sure this appeal was done because you miss Fulp specifically and has nothing to do with the ban on Monke that you literally got today, this is denied.

https://centcom.melonmesa.com/viewer/view/vanghan