I dont have discord. game ID: #17013

Byond Account: Obmil
Character Name(s): Rocco Mcclymond (auto-generated)
Discord Name (ie: Name#1234): i dont have discord
Round ID of Ban: #17013
Ban Message (Gyazo/imgur or copy and paste):  "round id 12817 core 3) hatespeech"
State your appeal:

hello sory i amfrom INDIA not good in english, apologize in advance

i am new player in game “Spaces Station 13” and very bad at the game and i dont read all information on Wikipedia™ but i read rules on the game before playing very bad.
i do not understand reason of ban it says “round id 12817 core 3) hatespeech” but the round id is #17013 and also hatespeech rule is bigorty wich is rule 11 so you know the person who did this has very bad “workethic”
since has no idea what hes talking about and that makes me very angry why someone stupid decides i dont deserve to play anymore as that makes me angry.i have no other history on banne violation other than other server “Paradise Station” where i did not know
rules and someone that was antagonist gave me bomb and direction to find and explode nuke reactor wich apparantly. I did that but i did not know how to stop pulling bomb so i died with the bomb like dumb pigeon and admin asked me for information on why i broke rules before only ban
24 hours for cut power to everyone. I do not understend why this person who dont know how to write reason of ban gives me life sentance and never talk to me like he know everything.
This server supposed to be good for new player so why so evil? Reason i was ban is me saying bad word “cracker” (i am not using it it is for reference) when i was prisonner i was roleplaying as a black individual who
was getting problems with another inmate so after i shame security guard for being good employe a prison member insulted me so i insulted him back and talked like a 90’s black person talks on television. i said something around
“shut your mouth this niga seen shit. You cracker ass aint got shit on me.” i did not intent to hurt the person i was talking to and after guard left i talked to him to escape and he seemed normal not like he was mad i used bad language so really i dont understand why
i am being punished. i was obviously talking like that because i was prisonner having beef with someone i did not intent to racially profile the person and the rules say that you can roleplay that you can be bigoted as long as you do not abuse it ecsessive because you are
secretly really racist. i do not see why that would be the case as i was only bigoted for a small time before talking normally to the person. i find dumb because he assume im racist for saying something only once when i not racist. even if i am racist why ban for life
i ruin (yes i am sorry) all player fun in “Space Station 13” and only get 1 day ban but i say bad word and i cant come back?
please i dont understand why: “Fulpstation” is a really good server it has nice music i would like not to be banned.

Sorry for bad english

Thank you, -Jamadagni Gupta, head of enterprise store “Buy Food, Eat Food!” 1st Floor, Jaihind Building, Bhuleshwar, Kalbadevi INDIA

10 Likes

what

1 Like

what

1 Like

Is this a joke, or did you dox your own business? haha

i think he actually doxxed himself

what

This is just a roller coaster of emotions.

what

Thank you Jamadagni Gupta, very cool!

This is almost as good as CockNBallz23.

3 Likes

instructions unclear

This is killing me inside

Thank you Jamadagni Gupta, very cool!

Even if you don’t get unbanned, at least take pride in your store, it looks nice.

So, looking at your say logs, it’s very obvious that this is not how you speak or write and racist caricatures are just a thing you do for some reason. Anyway, this sort of thing really isn’t welcome here, so the ban is staying in place. Feel free to submit an actual appeal if you are willing to actually read our rules and abide by them. Also, your IP is from Canada and not a VPN.

2 Likes