I got appereance banned almost 5 months ago. could i finally get it lifted? DC:Kana#7180

Byond Account:Mistermh
Character Name(s):Moffie
Discord Name :Kana#7180
Round ID of Ban:21549
The Admin: TheVillageStoneMason
Ban Message :Banned from Roles: Appearance permanently - Refused to change their name from Moffie when told to. Appeal on the forums when you’re ready to follow the rules.

Appeal:its been pretty long so could i get that lifted if i pick a proper name?
this is pretty much one of the only servers with consistent miner players so i would really like to hop back on
My new name would be Nolidae Argentea. it should fit in your name standards since the last name was pulled from the random button and the first one follows the ‘naming scheme’ and its a moths name from here Butterfly and Moth Taxonomy | Butterflies and Moths of North America

You will need to follow the appeal template if you want this to be reviewed. To get the ban message, open the server, go to the OOC tab, admin remarks. Make sure the name of the banning admin and the round ID are included in your appeal. Also, you will need to have a name picked out and approved before this will be lifted.

oh yeah sorry forgot the message lemme get it
edited it in
gotta download all the server stuff so i can go check the admin gimme a few mins

is it good now?

Yeah, what IC name do you plan on using?

its on the post :/

ill just copy pasta it to this comment My new name would be Nolidae Argentea. it should fit in your name standards since the last name was pulled from the random button and the first one follows the ‘naming scheme’ and its a moths name from here Butterfly and Moth Taxonomy | Butterflies and Moths of North America

Rude.

Anyway, you should be able to pick a custom name next round. You don’t need to keep the proposed name forever, but please keep in mind that you will be put back on an unappealable perma apperance ban if you go back to Moffie or something similar.