I got banned 3 years ago for being a dipshit

Byond Account: Zzx3n0zZ
Character Name(s): I don't remember, it was 3 years ago.
Discord Name (ie: Name#1234): x3n0staygaming
Round ID of Ban: 17018

Ban Message (Gyazo/imgur or copy and paste): Banned by host: You, or another user of this computer or connection (Zzx3n0zZ) is banned from playing here. The ban reason is: Core 2 Grief Core 4 Hate Speech Core Security 4.2 Abuse - As a warden after telling that you would abuse your position, you then launched an homophobic slur at someone then threaten another to rape their family irl, if that wasn’t enough you then brutalised an innocent perma prisoner until they died. Once asked in ahelp you told you were ready to accept “a warning” or “a day or two to vent off” because it’s your way of deal with irl stress. We don’t want to have anything to do with you, go ruin life experience for others in another place. This ban (BanID #22804) was applied by Jonnakas on 2021-10-09 14:56:11 during round ID 17018. This is a permanent ban.
State your appeal: I was very childish and immature back then, I’m looking to actually play the game and take it seriously now, I promise to god I will not break any more rules and take the piss anymore, I have grown in those 3 years and I want to be a contributing member of the station.

Normally, we would accept appeals from an incident over 2 years ago (the ban was in October of 2021, so saying 3 years is pretty generous rounding), but considering the nature and the severity of the infraction, we can’t have you here on a server that openly allows minors. This is denied.