I'm being harassed and stalked

Byond Account: CarsonEagle
Character Name(s): Swims-The-Halls
Discord Name I don't feel comfortable leaking that information.
Round ID of Ban:
Ban Message After spamming 5 ahelps that said nothing more than "shitsec", beat a janitor to death because they were "part of the shitsec conspiracy against me". Not how this works. Go read the rule.

State your appeal: After being fucking harassed by several people on the station. I finally snapped and killed one of my attackers. I asked for multple help and reporting those harassing me and actively ruining my game but the admins did not care and did not want to help me. The messages were not just saying "shitsec" that is a fucking lie and the admin in question knew it well because he wants to harass me too. These fucking people are clear as day wanting me dead or upset. I want everyone fucking banned and questioned because even in game when I reported people doing wrong to me. I got fucking punished for it. WHY DOES EVERYONE HAVE TO BE AGAINST ME. This is so fucking stupid. Being banned for being harassed.
1 Like

For context, here was one of the 5 ahelps from the round: image

2 Likes

This wasnt filled out properly with round ID which was 12915.
The first part of looking at a ban appeal is to look though someone’s notes and see if this is a problem of repeat behavior

You had already been talked to 3 times previous to this latest ban about how you treat the admins in ahelps where complaining and screaming will get you no where. SS13 Isnt a big business we are community run so no one is entitled to be unbanned or start making demands. saying things like

Does not help your case in anyway proving that you don’t understand why you were actually banned which was for killing another player or trying to make a legitimate justification for why you would do something like that. Just like in your Ahelp this ban appeal has no real new information or insight about what actually happened so lets go though the logs.

Your first ticket

[2021-02-24 02:23:56.543] ADMINPRIVATE: Ticket #9: CarsonEagle/(Swims-The-Halls): Lying shits ruining my game for the past thirty minutes. Sec actually obsturting justice. People constantly fducking with me.
ADMINPRIVATE: PM: Horatio22/(Subject XVI ‘Noskov’)->CarsonEagle/(Swims-The-Halls): This isn’t actually a useful ahelp. Please include specific info about who is invovled and what happened if you want this to be investigated
[2021-02-24 02:25:11.265] ADMINPRIVATE: PM: CarsonEagle/(Swims-The-Halls)->Horatio22/(Subject XVI ‘Noskov’): nO FUCK YOU THEY WON'T ;EAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE THEY WON'T LEAVE MT EH FUCK ALON AND LET ME HAVE MY THINGS BE PURPLE

The second ticket you made

[2021-02-24 02:25:39.819] ADMINPRIVATE: Ticket #10: CarsonEagle/(Swims-The-Halls): NO FUCK YOU, WHERE THE FUCK IS THE FUCKING JUSTICE I WANT THEUM ALL FUCKING BANNED

[2021-02-24 02:26:26.284] ADMINPRIVATE: PM: Horatio22/(Subject XVI ‘Noskov’)->CarsonEagle/(Swims-The-Halls): If you’re not going to calmly tell me what happened, don’t bother ahelping

ADMINPRIVATE: PM: CarsonEagle/(Swims-The-Halls)->Horatio22/(Subject XVI ‘Noskov’): HOW CAN I BE CALM WHEN THEY TURNED MY FUCKING BOOTS PURPLE AND HAVE BEEN HARASSING ME

The third ticket the admin opened with you

[2021-02-24 02:53:12.914] ADMINPRIVATE: PM: Horatio22/(Subject XVI ‘Noskov’)->CarsonEagle/(Swims-The-Halls): Why did you beat George Boyle to death?
[2021-02-24 02:53:23.288] ADMINPRIVATE: PM: CarsonEagle/(Swims-The-Halls)->Horatio22/(Subject XVI ‘Noskov’): Now you'll help me?
[2021-02-24 02:53:38.404] ADMINPRIVATE: PM: Horatio22/(Subject XVI ‘Noskov’)->CarsonEagle/(Swims-The-Halls): Why did you beat George Boyle to death?
[2021-02-24 02:53:47.357] ADMINPRIVATE: PM: CarsonEagle/(Swims-The-Halls)->Horatio22/(Subject XVI ‘Noskov’): Are you going to help me?
[2021-02-24 02:54:22.501] ADMINPRIVATE: PM: CarsonEagle/(Swims-The-Halls)->Horatio22/(Subject XVI ‘Noskov’): He was part of sec's conspiracy against me.
[2021-02-24 02:54:39.015] ADMINPRIVATE: PM: Horatio22/(Subject XVI ‘Noskov’)->CarsonEagle/(Swims-The-Halls): Okay, no. That’s not how this works. Go read the rules
[2021-02-24 02:54:39.892] ADMINPRIVATE: PM: CarsonEagle/(Swims-The-Halls)->Horatio22/(Subject XVI ‘Noskov’): Because non fucking stop, have I been harassed and targeted by people.
[2021-02-24 02:54:50.043] ADMINPRIVATE: PM: CarsonEagle/(Swims-The-Halls)->Horatio22/(Subject XVI ‘Noskov’): Can you please for the love of God help me?
[2021-02-24 02:54:57.463] ADMINPRIVATE: PM: CarsonEagle/(Swims-The-Halls)->Horatio22/(Subject XVI ‘Noskov’): I've been fucking harassed.[2021-02-24 02:55:42.353] ADMINPRIVATE: PM: CarsonEagle/(Swims-The-Halls)->Horatio22/(Subject XVI ‘Noskov’): Can you please for the love of God, help me. I've been begging for help but no one wants to help me.

You were consistently rude in ahelps and when told you need to calm down in ahelps and that you need specific detail you chose to unga bunga and tell the admin to fuck off this is only a 2 week ban which honestly is way nicer then you deserve after spamming ahelps being terrible in game and having a good track history of this as a repeat behavior

TLDR Denied everything you say and do in game is logged only you are to blame for how you act.

2 Likes