Imram Ahmad application for mentor. Must read!

Byond Account:Fluxah
Character Name(s): Imram Ahmad
Discord Name: Hovercraft1991
Timezone: GMT
Active hours: whenever mostly low pop
Are you interested in becoming a mod?: No the mods are mean.

How long have you played on Fulpstation?
like four(4) years? Before the combat rework. Maybe around 3. The days have turned into months and the months years.
What departments are you able to be a mentor for? Can you elaborate on your experience in those departments? All of them. Other than like xenobio and nanites because im not a smelly nerd.

What are some things you’ve noticed as a player on Fulp? Fulp players were always unrobust and lame. Mentors are like even worse. Clearly this
MUST change. I shall be that change.
Also playerbase isn’t what it used to be. It takes great kind of man to bring education to new players. (Me)

8 Likes

+1 Griefer

1 Like

+1 great guy

+1 I forgot who this man is

this guy antags +1/23

gods chosen +1

1 Like

The King of Assistants. +1

just feel like it.

pre accepted himself +1

1 Like

Imram

Jokes aside, -1 from me due to recent note history.

2 Likes

In my defence, one of my notes are about beach bum ghost spawns who literally have 0 mention in the rules. So I mistakenly assumed they have similar policy to ash walkers. Due to both being ghost spawns that have their land invaded by cargo. I think the note is fair. However I believe it’s unfair to use it against me, due to me lacking the omniscience to know the ruling of a ghost spawn that never gets played, as the bitrunner deletes you after 30 seconds.

The other note is completely valid and I apologise as the return of kilo was so mesmerising that It made me forget my place. I hope to my own benefit you can see it as a one off situation to show that it is the exception rather than the rule.

1 Like

+1 funny when he’s not sec :)
-1.5 unfunny when he is sec :(

-1 because i feel like your interactions with security are so negative. Mentors are supposed to help people learn and guide them. But when ever I’ve seen you be arrested by sec its super aggressive and not in a way of an antag who wants to break out of sec but a non antagonist breaking station laws being arrested and going chimpo mode.

With respect I almost exclusively play security or observe nowadays. But if I do end up playing assistant I usually don’t get arrested. Or do anything harmful. Since doing so would be self antagging. So hopefully there would be a record of this in my note history. It feels like you are using a 2 year old screenshot xarsee likes using in the discord to denigrate me.

-1 I’ve had a few arrests from this guy because he didn’t know what I had/was using was

I bag searched you. Because you were using a mining conscription ID. Which is unusual. I then asked what the mech boards you had where. Where you then screeched at me for being a “r*tard. Who only knows how to play assistant and head of security.”

So yes not exactly an arrest.

1 Like