Incorrect 3 Day ban

Byond Account: Spinoaurus_DOOM
Character Name(s): Dingle Quantavious
Discord Name (ie: Name#1234): SCP-4975#7978
Round ID of Ban: 24059

Ban Message (Gyazo/imgur or copy and paste): "rule broken: acceptable killing- As a warden went out your way to slit multiple revs throats to prevent them from being revived. If you bothered to read the rules after your previous warnings, you should know this is not ok so take a break to read them.
State your appeal: In the ban appear it states I was killing revs, but that is not true. I was making revs love blood to make sure fellow revs could not revive them. Shortly after I took them all to medical to get them mindshielded. Note: I did this after fellow security killed them. And I did read the rules after my other warnings.
Ban ID#35829

What do you mean by this? I don’t need to know whether you made them “love blood”; did you slit multiple revs’ throats or not?

Okay. After checking the logs, it’s obvious you literally went around and slit the throats of random dead revs for no actual IC reason. I don’t really care what your excuse was; there was no reason to do this. You obviously knew you could revive someone who has had their throat slit, so the excuse that you did this to prevent revs from reviving them is bullshit. This is denied.