Infinity Bans Appeal

Byond Account:YikesYikes
Character Name(s):
Discord Name (ie: Name#1234):
Round ID of Ban:NA

Ban Message (Gyazo/imgur or copy and paste):Ask pepsilawn, he keeps the list
State your appeal:
I will keep it short since I am pretty sure staff team knows about me anyways
Been playing for a while on several accounts for different reasons, got perma antag banned on one somehow (I wasnt even online at the time, very rude pepsilawn!).

Anyways, I have ban evaded it instead of appealing thinking it was the easier option. In hindsight it was obviously a bad idea but it is what it is. So it kept going on, me taking the easier rout of evading it instead of facing it properly since I have problems admitting mistakes to myself.

Either way, for some reason I do like enjoy playing on fulp a fair bit over tg and similar. Yeah I know I dont have a great track record (kinda an understatement), if you do decide to unban me I will stop with the antag rolling and my… less than stellar attitude at times (or any rules for that matter). I am tired of always evading and would want to come clean. Either way whatever or not you decide to unban me, I will stop evading. (sorry @pepsi, I know how much you love your list, it aint getting longer)

Whatever the decision,
have a good day and cheers.

1 Like

This is the current ban reason, provided by pepsilawn himself.
YikeYikes
Kevipo
Vebibex
Ghastlier
Dihedep
Xenipek
Socod
Pnyco
Karanta
Braylen
ClearShot
BeenGe
Fikiruli
KareGore
Hefowe
Pebirog
Celude
Natrevorki
Careys
Athenjo
Brendons

5 Likes

Your most recent evasion attempt was way too recent for us to even consider this. You can put in another appeal when it’s been at least 6 months since your last attempt.