Inky4567 ban appeal griefing

Byond Account:Inky4567
Character Name(s):Tristan Werry
Discord Name (ie: Name#1234):Inkyboy2833
Round ID of Ban:41271

Ban Message (Gyazo/imgur or copy and paste):

State your appeal: as far as i remember the reason we broke into engi was because the only engineer on station wasant responding at all at the time and didnt say a word we assumed they was ssd or something and considering there was no command and no one had bothered to take the spare we broke in as we needed cell recharger circuit boards and the engi lathes are the only ones that make those we checked sci and none so we decided to break in as the engi was ignoring us and after that the reason we killed the hos was because i was hypnotised and i was ordered to kill the HOS and the other security members

I can corroborate, he was hypnotised, i was the one who hypnotised him to help me achieve final objectives and killing hos was an panicked order as they randomly stumbled across us in sec

Update: forgot to mention however he had no reason to tide into engineering unless kieth alex ordered him to do so (they believed in kieth’s religion). I encountered kieth and tristan fighting engineer but this was before i hypnotised them both.

So hos ban reason probably false and as for tiding into engineering is an admin choice

why would i be with a gang of antags and not be hypnotised does that not cross anyones mind? nah they just let a random dude join in

Lets just end disscusion here, its still an admin choice and i cant do anything if the ban is correctly placed. I do still expect it to be reduced though

Edited the note to reflect what was done while not an antagonist, and revised it from a ban to a warning the day you made this, which I noticed you saw. My mistake, and thanks for making the appeal! Its been a few days so I’m just going to close this.