Introduction paulie soprano/gobears

hello everyone im gobears well thtas my byond name in fulpstation you can usually see my character “paulie soprano” im still new to the agme so im picking stuff up as i go i play on my brothers account i asked him if icould make my own and he sadi no its not a goood idea because hes gotten a talking to by the admins before well i guess you could say more than justb a talking to because hes been banned and i guess more t han once but he said if i make a new account itll make it seem like hes evvading trying to hide something so he jsut said i can play on his account luckily for you guys im not so much sa a troubel maker as he is im acutlaly younger than him im only 19 and you would think id be thes trong hotheaded one in my f amily but actually my brother is more hotheaded than me im usually a pretty ncie going guy unless i get to roll antag whichi totally did today when i roll antag then im not so nci ehah i guess thats the cool part about this game im stilll earning but the cool part is one minute you’re a nic eguy and the nexxt minute youre not so nice

for example today i was assistant and i was assisting bumberto well actually i was assisting hop but then hop said to assist bumberto bumberto was an engineer so i was assisting bumberto but then i went back to hop but then i died trying to save hop from traitors which is a type ofantag and i came back as a borg but then got convreted into a bad borg and then i ended up killing bumberto i wanted not t okill him but the rules say i odnt rememeber anything abut my past life my original character paulie soprano which i actually didnt realize at first and when i spawned in i said its me paulie soprano btu then i went back and read the text that comes when you spawn as a borg and how you dont remember past livses and stuff and then corrected myself

im still nwe to the statino but one thing i find out is that trouble looks around every corner thats part of the magic of this game i guess haha you dont know whats gonan happen next and the stakes are high because theres not a lot of coming back frmo death sometimes im still new but one thing i noticed is that on this game them iantenance shafts are actually pretty “shady” as my brother would say he lives in california now but if you look inside maintenance youll notice that its dark so you never know if bad guys are waiting there another thing i noticed is theres no ai cameras in there so the ai cant see you if anything badf happens to you then agin maybe thats good if the ai is bad thats another thing i learned about this game is that alot of things are situational i suppose like how a saw can be used as a weapon ro also as as urgical toool i did that earlier today was on both ends as well haha i guess all 4 huh

another thing i learned is to try to make good friends with people because in this game you never know what lurks around every corner so its always good to have a buddy at your back but zoe huton got mad at me because i was hops assistant and then wardens assistant nad zoe hutton was sec officer and on shuttle i was helping warden because i was his assistant and zoe tried to stop me and arrest me and then warden wa s in trouble gteting shot at and i didnt want to do it but i did end up having tofight backagainst zoe hutton they yelled at me in ooc for it and i tried to explain to them over byond pm but next game i was in with them i treid to be nice tothem but they attacked me i dont think thats allowed but im not sore about it but it would be nice if zoe huton and i could gt along ha i dont want any enemies even though my charactr name is based off a guy who had a lot of enemies because its from the sopranos which is a mafia show im actually anicer guy than those guys though another thing i noticed is that in the rules it says to be nice and a lot of people in dead chat or in ooc are mean toe ach other adn i wouldl ike to remind everryone of the rules and also to be nice toeach other i think thats part of why society is the way so toxic it is today because everyones is yelling at each other nadn nobdoy wants to have aconversation

anyyway hello this is my introduction and i look forward to seeing you guys aroujnd you cna pm me on byond at gobears

8 Likes

the-sopranos-paulie-gualtieri

1 Like

goofy ahh

Mucho texto