Japes Ban Apeal

Byond Account: Japes
Character Name(s): Fulton Powers,
Discord Name (ie: Name#1234): JOSEPH#1053
Round ID of Ban: 18484
Ban Message (Gyazo/imgur or copy and paste): Banned by host: You, or another user of this computer or connection (Japes) is banned from playing here. The ban reason is: As a non-antag chemist in round 18483 released a ton of helgrasp. This ban (BanID #26166) was applied by Zzzmike on 2022-01-19 09:57:49 during round ID 18484. The ban is for 3 days and expires on 2022-01-22 09:57:49 (server time).
State your appeal: I dispute the claim that I released a ton of helgrasp for 3 reasons.

1. It wasn’t exactly a ton
    I made aprx 120u~150u of helgrasp, a large portion went into a smoke grenade another tiny portion into 4 or 5 pills (4ish u helgrasp) mixed with that chem that makes you say poetry (12ish u). The grenade, I gave to a pair of clowns as it is non-lethal and has a funny effect, telling them to be safe with it.

2. I didn’t “release” most of it
    The clowns used the grenade in the bar to dramatic effect. The pills… 1 pill went on the floor, the rest to a freaked out med telling him it was the cure to the “curse” which he believed his patients to have, as a joke.

3. Helgrasp? it’s not really antagonistic or dangerous IMO
    Helgrasp is a unique effect which can cause very minimal burn damage if you let the hands touch you. The minimal damage that I caused to people with the pills, I healed with the actual chemical I released a ton of; synthflesh.

Finally, the most important thing I want to get across is that I believe I was adding to the enjoyment of most others this round, rather than detracting with this strange laughing hand effect a lot of people hadn’t seen before. I think you guys got this one wrong. Please let me know what you think.

As a chemist, you are responsible for the dangerous chems that you hand out. Giving baldium to the clown is fine, giving something that damages and causes mass chaos is not. When you do stupid things at the detriment of others, it is a violation of our rules. Debating the semantics of the ban note doesn’t change that.

Denied.