JellyBeanerz ban appeal

Byond Account: JellyBeanerz
Character Name(s): Jefferson Starship (I think?)
Discord Name (ie: Name#1234): Markass Brownlee#6642
Round ID of Ban:

Ban Message (Gyazo/imgur or copy and paste): https://imgur.com/a/MlbRf3I
State your appeal:
So I released I’m an idiot and submitted my ban appeal in the Staff Report form so uh sorry admins.

I just wanted to say that I’m sorry about what I did. I’m a fairly new player and was experimenting as a scientist for the first time. I was attempting to mix Plasma and Oxygen and accidentally flooded the Ordinance Lab with Plasma, (This one 100% accidental and I helped clean up)
after this I was like “Wow that was kinda fun” and so I opened all the canisters in Toxins Storage, which flooded science in toxic chemicals and also the ship I think.

I get that I interfered with other players experiences and also broke server rules. That’s inexcusable. bIt was some light-hearted fun in my opinion of which I’ve learned mistakes. I will do better if given the chance. I’ve tried playing on other servers but they just don’t feel like this server and so I’d really like to be unbanned.

Anyways, thanks.
Jefferson Starship

What other servers have you played on?

Paradise and Goonstation?

This is really against my better judgment, but I’m reducing this to a 3 day and watchlisting your account. If you do anything else that even remotely resembles grief, the mod team has been instructed to put you back on a permaban.