Jessum Ban Appel

Byond Account: Jessum
Character Name(s): Bork McBork
Discord Name (ie: Name#1234): Choulong #1976
Round ID of Ban: 21286

Ban Message (Gyazo/imgur or copy and paste): Banned by Host: You, or andother user of this computer or connection (Jessum) is banned from player here. The ban reason is: Cross applying permaban from Yog for grief. Appeal there if you want to play here. This ban (BanID #31532) was applied by Horatio22 on 2022-07-19 23:52:21 during round ID 21286. This is a permanent ban.
State your appeal:
I dont understand why a 2 year old ban on another server is being enforced apon me on this server. Servers shouldn’t infulance one and other like that unless they are branchs. I havent done anything on this server to warrant any type of ban from play. A ban from playing on Flupstation should be made due to actions on the Flupstation server not other servers.

Plus i dont want to go back on Yog ever again so why would i appeal a ban that keeps me way from a toxic envormient

At this point I have also appealed my Yogsatation ban. It is 2 and half years old and from when I had about 2 hours of play.

And at this time I have had my ban at Yog removed

Your Yog ban was appealed following this thread, so I’ll honor the ban reason and accept your appeal. You should be able to connect to the server from now on, let me, or any admin know if it isn’t the case.