JimboKnobbs Forever Ban Appeal

Byond Account: JimboKnobbs

Character Name(s): I forget,

Discord Name (ie: Name#1234): Jimbo #2328

Round ID of Ban: 11914

Ban Message (Gyazo/imgur or copy and paste): Core 2 - grief with one hour on the server, called another player a goy, made homophobic comments towards other players, RDMed as Pirate Crew, and ock icked about felinids being a fetish race. probably not the server for you. Round 1194 This Ban was applied (BanID 15798) was applied by horatio22 on 2021-01-04 02:39:02 during round ID 11914. This is a permanent ban.

State your appeal: I am going to explain everything individually. So I apologize if I offended anyone with calling them gay, I am still new to these western customs and ideas, as where I am from it is normal to call everyone gay for fun (ukraine). I also meant to call that person guy, not goy, which i didnt learn is something people get offended about till today, when i searched it up and learned its a term for non jews. I myself am jewish, and I do not understand why it is offensive, but if people dislike it i can understand that. On the cat girl thing, I still do not understand it, from what I can tell it is a race that I see in these strange japanese cartoons where they are supposed to be sexually appealing, and I do not understand why it is bad to point this out. The pirates were my bad, as I thought that as a pirate I was allowed to kill people, since that is my idea of what pirates do. I got in trouble because I killed a Engineer Boss when the engine was going red, and then he got torn to bits, and I am sorry for that. Like I say, I am new to all this strange tolerance stuff, as where I am from if anyone was to put cat ears on themselves we would send them to a mental institution, and with gays we just make fun of them, but I am willing to learn and become more accepting of others.

1 Like

We have pretty strict rules on racist, sexist, anti-gay and anti-trans discrimination. We also don’t tolerate sexual content of any kind. I’ll change this to a temporary (3 day) ban from the date of the original ban (1/7/20) provided that you read the rules.