Job Ban Appeal for Ozzyjester1

Byond Account: Ozzyjester1
Character Name(s): Carmine Guilesci
Discord Name (ie: Name#1234): n/a
Round ID of Ban: 10926
Ban Message (Gyazo/imgur or copy and paste): Banned from Roles: Head of Security, Warden, Detective, Deputy, Security Officer for 3 days - Core 2- grief As a detective, you spaced at least 1 player, resulting in their death. All executions need to be approved of by the captain ahead of time and must be because of a capital level crime. Please read up on space law during your break. Round 10926
State your appeal: Hi there, my admin notes say that i spaced somone as detective and so have been temp banned from being security. it dosnt mention the fact that the guy i spaced was a changeling, who had destroyed the crematorium and had literally attacked me with an armblade, before i was able to disable him and space him. I dont mind the job ban so much, but I’d rather not have too many serious admin notes, especially ones missing important context. Many thanks :slight_smile:

Appeal denied please try to really confirm someone is a ling before you gib them lings have a sting that can change the appearance of people making them look like other characters.