Job ban appeal (maxspells) I didn't get to reply to the admin post

Ban Message (Gyazo/imgur or copy and paste):Banned from Roles: Abductor, Xenomorph, Blob, Blood Brother, Changeling, Cultist, Heretic, Hivemind Host, Malf AI, Space Ninja, Operative, Syndicate Mutineer, Revolutionary, Revenant, Head Revolutionary, Sentient Disease, Spider, Syndicate, Traitor, Wizard, Bloodsucker, Monster Hunter, Infiltrator for 3 days - rounds 27276 27377, Core 2 antagrolling. Two rounds in a row killed self roundstart and roundstart ssd
State your appeal: For the first round you bwoinked me asking why I round start suicided, I said I attacked a vendor and it gibbed my head which you replied with ahh and closed the ticket. I believed you understood my situation and realized it wasn’t antag rolling. The round after I readied up went to the restroom then came back to look at the time. It was 12-1am at the time so I realized I couldn’t play for another hour. As I realized I was an assistant I left thinking that my role wouldn’t matter in the scheme of things and wanted to get a good nights sleep. I came back to job ban on my account saying I antag rolled the round you already talked to me about and the round after. This just isn’t true so I want this ban to be lifted

(edit please read) My old post was removed and I wasn’t even given a chance to reply to the admin who closed it. I didn’t kill myself as I stated in the appeal, I wasn’t purposely round removing myself I was attacking a vendor in the way the Hop line and it killed me, I thought vendors only squished you and knew nothing of the chance of it just straight up killing you. I wish I was given a chance to reply to the old thread, but you saying that the Round A red flag existed doesn’t make sense to me cause I didn’t go out of my way to die, the vendor was blocking everyone and due to me simply not having the game knowledge it killed me.

What i’m trying to get through here is that the only bannable offense I did(which I didn’t even know was bannable) was leaving roundstart, I thought something like that was what you’d recieve a warning for since its my first offense

if you look at any other forum post we dont allow replies i already looked into it i already told you no

Yeah you didn’t kill yourself you only killed yourself. I dont want to be a dick but you did kill yourself if on purpose or not and then left the next round this is a clear example of antag rolling you have 400 hours and 2 pages of notes you know better.