JosephJomama's Moderator App

Byond username:
JosephJomama

Discord name:
B-Man#8504

Hours you’ve been on the server:
611 hours (as of writing)

When are you online or available to get on:
Schedule is somewhat inconsistent because of school and how my shifts work, but I can reliably be on during the afternoon on most days

How long have you been a mentor? (Note: only current mentors are eligible to apply for mod):
I was a mentor for a bit over a month back before I became a moderator.

Do you have prior experience being a moderator:
Yeah, here, for a few months. I was a former full moderator, but life got busy and I got burnt out so I ended up leaving for a while. But, you never really leave this game I guess.

What is something you feel you do well:
As a former moderator here, I’m closely familiar with what constitutes a rule violation, the protocol for ban progression, using moderation tools such as the logs/banning panel, how to do a grief report, etc. I also recognize that this server is for beginners, and know not to punish newer players too harshly unless it’s obvious they’re just on an alt griefing or something. Finally, I’m knowledgeable about the game and how it works. As I have over 600 hours on this server, with ~50 more on TG and other TG downstreams, I know what to look for when looking out for rule violations.

What is something you wish to change:
Fulpstation moderators are often ridiculed on other servers and platforms like Reddit for being unfair and power-hungry. I hope to make decisions in ways that any unbiased party can see is fair, stating ban reasons/notes and their relation to the rules clearly.

2 Likes

I murdered this man when I was Cayenne. He gave me a compliment after it so I must return the favour. Very cool moderator! +1

Excellent mod when you were here before, easy +1

Rideso? Unbiased? You perma-banned me from hivemind you bastard!

1 Like

He coming back… +1

Accepted welcome back! Please re-read the ban policy nothing has changed but just for a refresher