Kaludad Permaban Appeal

Byond Account: Kaludad
Character Name(s): Asclepius
Discord Name (ie: Name#1234):
Round ID of Ban: 23287

Ban Message (Gyazo/imgur or copy and paste): “Used the N-Word in game, and proceeded to not take the ticket seriously, even using a variation if it in the ticket.”
State your appeal: I said the n-word as part of my sentence when pretending to be scared by a mime in bed sheets acting as a ghost. I ran from the ghost mime every time I saw him for the whole shift. When I got bwoinked I tried to be light-hearted and said “my neighbor,” as I figured that’d be fine and a way to lighten any mood there might be. The admin or mod took offense to that and perma-banned me. I didn’t mean any actual offense in the game; I’ve played since ~2017 and haven’t had any problems before. I don’t think it’s worth a perma-ban and I’m fine with a temporary ban as well as a link to the current rules for me to go over since I do understand I might have upset someone; though at the time nobody in game had said anything to me and it wasn’t said over radio.

This permaban is valid, so you will need to wait 6 months before it will be reviewed. This is denied.