Kalvinalva Ban Appeal

Byond Account: kalvinalva
Character Name(s): I think it’s “Dirk Pennington” Not so sure may have been something else
Discord Name (ie: Name#1234): Humanoid#5634
Round ID of Ban:7735
Ban Message (Gyazo/imgur or copy and paste):

State your appeal: Most of this is just ripped off my successful /tg/station ban appeal Please read it
I’ll be honest with you. I was a massive shitter and salty fuck back then. I did a lot of LRP antics that I should have not done, powergamed, annoyed a lot of people. The complete package. after I also played after being banned from… numerous servers. It gave me time to reflect on my actions. I Started playing on Austation. Seen shitters just like me and see what they do and how their actions affects the playerbase. Realized what I have done in the past was wrong and changed my ways. Became an mentor in austation and had no notes since I joined the server. Recently got unbanned from /tg/ and also had no notes from them. Terra, The host of austation if asked could for my good behaviour like he did back in my /tg/ appeal.

2 Likes

It has been a long time since this ban and you seem genuine, so I’m going to accept this. Please do read over our rules before joining again and you should be unbanned now. Let me know via forum dm if you have any issues connecting.