Khasters Mod Application

Byond username: Khasters
Discord name: Lemon
Hours you’ve been on the server: 600ish
When are you online or available to get on: Usually late nights central time.
How long have you been a mentor? (Note: only current mentors are eligible to apply for mod): 10/15/21
Do you have prior experience being a moderator: The only notable reference would be when I moderated for Etika’s sponsor discord but nothing ss13.
What is something you feel you do well: I feel like I help contribute to making the community fun and enjoyable to be apart of by drawing community members, chatting frequently, playing games, and creating something together on something like Drawpile or etc. I also ahelp or tell staff when I see rule breaking behavior to keep the community healthy and safe.
What is something you wish to change: Helping create an environment where newer players can feel welcomed and respected. This server already does a great job at that but there are times where I feel like a lot of toxicity doesn’t go noticed towards new players. As a mod I want to make sure EVERY player, especially new, enjoy playing ss13 on Fulp.

5 Likes

k

kool

No.

I don’t think we’ve directly interacted, but I have only seen good things from you, and plenty of other people seem to like you. but I do have to question how much this application is of your own volition and how much is community pressure. do you really think modding is in your interest? its not for everyone, we’ve had plenty of prominent community members get pushed for staff positions that got burnt out immediately. +1 if you do truly mean it.

2 Likes

I didn’t think you would actually do it, I feel kind of bad now lol. I agree with Moko though, I hope you actually want to do this.

+1 Levelheaded, patient and kind. Cares about the community and eager to help.

1 Like

I think I’ve always humored the idea of being a mod but never seriously considered it until now. While other mods have jokingly said I should apply (like Max) I’ve been letting mods (like Max) know in dms when I see rule breaking behavior which has made me start considering just applying myself so I could do something and take immediate action instead.

4 Likes

I only really added it as a funny joke :frowning: sorry!

1 Like

they’re doing this to give themselves felinid again do not trust this app

10 Likes

Always extremely kind, never has griefed and been enjoyable to be around, actually funny and I’m sure would mold into a good mod given the time. Looking forward to see if this is accepted! +1 :-)

Cracked at crab game +1

1 Like

I genuinely have had no problems with them and they drew my current discord PFP :slight_smile: +1

1 Like

If they do all the bullshit to get to senior mod and keep it, then they earned being a cringe catgirl IMO +1

1 Like

Wins too much in Crab Game (-1)
She’s nice (+2)

2 Likes

This app is accepted (expedited, so we can do both yours and Pax’s training at the same time). Welcome to the mod team!