KheVy's Mod Application

Byond username: khevy
Discord name: KheVy#4220
Hours you’ve been on the server:

When are you online or available to get on: I’m usually am available after 5pm on work days, and all day on weekends. I lurk the discord basically all the time though.

How long have you been a mentor? (Note: only current mentors are eligible to apply for mod): just about 3 months now (may 14th)

Do you have prior experience being a moderator: I have some experience moderating a YouTuber’s community server, nothing with the same amount of players as here.

What is something you feel you do well: I think I’m pretty reasonable, I really enjoy helping people, because they learn and I learn too. I like to read through wiki pages when someone asked a mentor question I don’t know, so I will know for next time. I also enjoy just watching the game almost as much as playing.

What is something you wish to change: I’m not sure what I would change, I’ve really enjoyed my time here so far, and I don’t think that will change, so I’d like to do what I can to help promote the great community and positive attitudes. :blush:

5 Likes

I’m willing to +1 this but first, how do you feel about “Charles Flutterfulp” as an acceptable roleplay name?

2 Likes

I’m very here for this. +1

1 Like

I think flutterfulp is a bit on the nose, but much better than “moff moffington”

1 Like

:+1:

1 Like

Actual internet terrorist. +1

1 Like

moth player but he cool i guess +1

1 Like

this person is a certified

1 Like

Your app has been accepted! Welcome to the mod team!

1 Like