Killing within (i believe) escalation rules

Byond Account: TheSmithClan
Character Name(s): Zoe Sandys
Discord Name (ie: Name#1234): N/A (not needed) 
Round ID of Ban: 27447

Ban Message (Gyazo/imgur or copy and paste):banned by host: you, or another user of this computer or connection (TheSmithClan) is banned from playing here. the ban reason is: round id 27447 as a non antag crewmember, beat a doctor to death for attempting to stop them from breaking medical doors. take another break to read the rules. this ban (BanId #38881) was applied by mokostar on 2023-08-08 and lasts 7 days.
State your appeal: i killed a doctor for shoving me while i was breaking glass so people could get into medical as there was sentient. I did not know i was doing heavy damage until he died, on which i was gonna try and bring him on a stasis bed if i didnt get decapitated immediately after. I believe i killed him within escalation, and did not mean to kill him, and i was going to try and revive him. i have served 3 days for this ban so far. (i did not break any doors, just glass.)

I assume you mean sentient virus; it’s pretty typical to quarantine parts of medbay while the cure is being made. People breaking in and infecting the medical staff who are working on making the cure is detrimental to the crew’s survival. Not having access to a department that you wouldn’t normally have access to is not grounds to start smashing their windows to break in, nor is it grounds to kill someone who was attempting to stop you from doing this. This is denied.