Kosaki mentor application

Byond Account: Onadorable
Character Names: Dow Jones
Discord Name: kosaki#0001
Timezone: EST
Active Hours: Usually during peak hours , an hour or two a day between 5pm-11pm.
Are you interested in becoming a mod?: Yea sure in the future if it works out

How long have you played on Fulpstation?
I’ve been around since 2020 , was gone for a few months because I was perma banned at one point.
track

What departments are you able to be a mentor for? Can you elaborate on your experience in those departments?
I can mentor for security, medical, and command.

I have some hours under my belt playing medical, so with the experience I’ve acquired through countless lives saved I feel comfortable lending a hand to fellow new doctors. The one thing I lack experience in is piping/plumbing for chemistry as its never really interested me.

In regards with security, I have some time played around with the roles so I’m familiar with spacelaw and in general how to treat people with dignity so that they don’t hope to stab you the moment you let them go. I learned alot from Jacqueline Ironmonger.

Lastly with command I mostly have my hours on Captain but I’ve dabbled on all the roles except RD and CE. I’m familiar with how the rest of the head roles work and how they interact with their respective departments.

What are some things you’ve noticed as a player on Fulp?
Since the server is advertised as newbie friendly, it attracts alot of newer folk. The atmosphere in game is pretty laid back and its very common to have lesser experienced members in your department. The staff are usually also there to help you out , and if they aren’t then the community does report the wrong doers frequently on grief patrols.

3 Likes

+1

You have a pretty long and admittedly not great history on the server. However, I have seen a significant improvement over the last year, so I’m giving this a very hesitant +1 for that.

1 Like

DUDE DUDE DUDE DUDE DUDE IT’STHIS DUDE I REMMEBER YOU FROM SOMEWHERE!

Time really does fly by.
Look at you go!

1 Like

+1 I didnt had any bad experience with that person.
+1 A medical doc
-2 Profit
Final verdict
+1

I have literally never ever heard you make a stocks joke as Dow Jones but +1 anyway

+1

havent seen you around lately, maybe its just our timezones not matching, but you been really chill

This application has been accepted, welcome to the mentor team!