Kyra Garneys - Metagrudging, Metagaming

Byond Account: johnwillard
Character Name(s): John Willard
Discord Name: John Willard#6211
Round ID: 13808
Griefer Byond account:
Griefer Byond name: Kyra Garneys
What happened:

I didnt start taking screenshots because I didnt expect to be writing a grief patrol, but I did later on.

The AI revealed themselves to be malf, with me as their objective, and additionally said they are going to try to complete their assassination (me) objective. Before I go further, I’d like to mention that when this was brought up, Kyra said that they would personally like to help the AI murder me, and their reasoning was as follows:
Very subtle about metagrudging, I know.

Me, as both the Research Director and their target, with the help of my Science Deputy, discretely carded and kill the AI. I then built a new core and waited for a new positronic brain personality to replace the AI.
We then revealed that the AI had been dealt with, and Kyra, likely hoping I would’ve been murdered instead, starts seething in Command comms about how I should be demoted, if not executed.

Here’s a few highlights of the argument we had, which lasted just about throughout the entire round,

They said this twice, and yelling out someone has a steal objective…

Bonus image I personally just wnated to share:

7 Likes

Also, for people interested, but not related to this grief patrol, some screenshots of my argument with the Captain, who joined the HoP:

6 Likes

Ah yes, John Willard, veteran community member, singlehandedly maintains 30% of fulp code, and is one of the most active mentors constantly helping new players with the game and contributing. Yeah, he’s kind of unlikable.

10 Likes

Dealt with, thanks for the report!