Leonardo Jewell & Grzegorz Brzeczyszczykiewicz, breaking Space Law and RP standards

Byond Account: johnwillard

Character Name(s): John Willard

Discord Name: John Willard#6211

Round ID: 10022

Griefer Byond account: -

Griefer Byond name: Leonardo Jewell & Grzegorz Brzeczyszczykiewicz

What happened:

I started a Janitor, and while I was cleaning, I found 2 FULL Chameleon kits in dorms, so I brought it to the library where Reed and I started messing with the gear. We found out the stamp turns any box into a red box, so we got a bunch of cardboard from the Garden and started stamping a bunch to leave around (while cleaning at the same time, I still have a job to do). We were arrested for this, which is fair enough, it IS Syndicate gear. They claimed to have recieved the HoS’ approval to execute us (Not the Captain’s, despite us having one) and brought us to execution room where they executed us as I read Space Law to them.

Several staff members and the Fulp staff wiki page say that simply owning Syndicate gear is classified as Possession of Contraband, which is the same level as Possession of Weapons, so 7 minutes in Brig/700 Labor camp points, unless they’re Hostile.
“To be considered hostile, an individual must be engaging in, or attempting to engage in, another capital offense.” - Fulp Space law, the same page they were looking at when they looked at me and called us Hostile.

I read this out to them during the moments of my execution, and to excuse their own actions, Leonardo said we “had intent to murder officers”, and ignored me when I asked them how we were gonna murder an officer with a shirt.

I’d also like to mention that the whole time from us being arrested, to us being executed for the Chameleon gear, and even after our executions, Leonardo was and continued to use some of the chameleon gear they previously found after throwing it away. Grzegorz also executed us both with a Desert Eagle and kept it on their jacket at all times, but apparently them owning and using Syndicate gear is perfectly fine, it’s only not allowed if other people harmlessly use them.

2 Likes

I watched this happen in round. The warden and officer both powergamed the syndie loot and clearly did not know space law (despite them being sec mains) and Leonardo even continued to hulktide later in the shift with the captain having to set him to arrest.

If this aint atleast temporary sec ban idk what is.

Sorted this, thanks for the report!