Let talk abouta sertain memtor

First off who is the man in this image and why is he the most dangerous man on the station

reasonabababaly we can concluded that is Gerald Duron himself. How can a man about to be blown to smotherones be so dangerous you ask? Well it’s clear he seeks the revenge. But against who??

After a bit of research you say? We can clearly tell that is what the RD would say (I.e. the first image). The RD clearly had something against lizards and this homestuck character named Pucci but why?

It makes sense. He only drinks sweet drinks because lizards hate sweets. And homestuck characters all have irritable bowel syndrome (IBS). This all ties into his master plot

He tells us not to trust ghosts? Are these ghosts lizards and homestuck characters who have drank his infernal drinks? Do the ghosts know the truth?

Accidentally of course. Will this man accidentally your observer round next?? Where do observers go when they die? Back to the main menu?!!

Just remember. It could bean you next. I may not be alive to see the end of this thread. Spread the truth!

4 Likes

2 Likes

1 Like

1 Like

“PUT THE KEYBOARD DOWN AND COME OUT WITH YOUR HANDS UP!!”

1 Like

Reed

5 Likes

gerald needs to cut the red wire or i will explode

um unsta the first image that you put in the post is now an nft you cant use it :confused:

I am cutting the crimson wire

Ok boomer

Name every block chain then