Ling helps blob and murderbones

Byond Account: Sheets
Character Name(s): William Cloth (observer)
Discord Name: Sheets#6667
Round ID: 14693
Griefer Byond account: Hektort
Griefer Byond name: Mitsuko Hana
What happened:
Early in the round, they absorbed a paramed, I ahelped and mike warned them about it, after that I decided to spectate them on and off, noticing that many times they killed people, they tried to absorb them, being interrupted every time, one time was when they fought CE, who was a ling in the turbine, I didnt ahelp since I missed the start of the fight. Late into the round, a blob spawned and placed its core in xenobio, they decided to go there, but instead of helping kill the blob and end the round as the shuttle was docked, they decide to kill anyone attacking the blob and team up with it, later absorbing them. Some names of the people they killed were: Hanz Leade and Mr no talk, among many others, pretty sure they absorbed Kashik-Dum too
And this was when they got into a scuffle with the CE ling and a BS working together (not 100% on how this started but here you go anyways)

I was Kashik-Dum that round, got killed by them when I was fighting a Blob, zombified someone took over the zombified body and died upstairs. Same ling who killed me found my body after a random cargo tech tried looting it (I think he wanted stuff from my corpse for some reasons?) and absorbed it before returning to murdering everyone who tried to kill the blob.

Yeah Kashik I was the blob zombie, I tried killing him but he seemed a bit unkillable.
not sure what else to say except that he was a massive jerk

While we have eased up on some of our changeling rules, this definitely crosses the line into excessive killing. This has been dealt with. Thanks!