Loon Cheser / Meatguru Shankrib's Mentor Application

Byond Account: arodreth
Character Name(s):Loon Cheser / Meatguru Shankrib / L.O.O.N.
Discord Name: Loon Cheser / Meatguru Shankrib
Timezone: UTC+3
Active hours: usually in the evenings, however there are times i have to go MIA for extended periods due to health reasons.

Are you interested in becoming a mod?:
I don’t think i want the extra responsibility, i did moderation back in mid 2000s and it is very demanding

How long have you played on Fulpstation?
I started playing ss13 around march? 2022, basically played solely on fulp. my playtime breakdown is as follows (needs more assistant hours):
playtime

What departments are you able to be a mentor for? Can you elaborate on your experience in those departments?
I know all science department jobs, after exhausting all xenobio gimmicks, i ended up running the sci front desk for a long time, so i had time to do everything a scientist can do in the game. I did a bit of toxins but now its been a year almost - if needed i can make decently sized ttvs. i know pretty much all other misc. construction, did a lot of cooking, played as command for a while as RD, i have no chemist hours however i’ve played with the chemistry system enough i can help out people regarding producing chemicals (science powergamers unite!). i usually have oddly specific self-goals each shift so i end up trying out a lot of different things. i ended up accumulating a lot of in game knowledge and i feel like it would be a disservice to not share it more easily.
What are some things you’ve noticed as a player on Fulp?
Vast knowledge and skill disparities among players, i enjoy helping people out, even sometimes ditching antag roles to help newbies out as it can be quite a fun interaction. And also, for the past few months whenever i needed a mhelp i couldnt get an answer… so im taking this as a sign that maybe i should step up for the task.

Also, lack of gimmicky players and fun RP is something i try to help with.

i’ve had a few notes from the time when i did not really understand the server rules - both of my notes are from the time when i had 100ish hours - they were fair warnings and made me take the rules seriously.

anyways, thank you for taking time to read this, even if it gets declined, no hard feelings on my side.
Cheers.

3 Likes

this guy is actually pretty cool and i see em playing chef pretty often +1

1 Like

+1

1 Like

We have concerns about your note history that make us unable to accept this at this time.

1 Like