M-m-m-m-ason m-m-m--m-oderator

Byond username: TheVillageStoneMason

Discord name: BigManMason

Hours you’ve been on the server: 1000 and something.

When are you online or available to get on: Most of the time on GMT.

How long have you been a mentor? (Note: only current mentors are eligible to apply for mod): I think like 6 months? August if I remember correctly.

Do you have prior experience being a moderator: Zero :slight_smile:

What is something you feel you do well: Quite confident that I know the rules better than most. NOT TRYING TO BRAG BUT I WOULD’VE GOT 1000 HOURS WITHOUT A NOTE IF I DIDN’T GET ONE AT 900 HOURS FOR “Good RP”???

What is something you wish to change: Need more mods for European gamers? I can provide that. Need more mods to ban Jack? I can provide that.

Other notes: Despite what I’ve said in discord, I’m not gonna apply and instantly retire as a joke. Unless…

7 Likes

+1 How did you survive so long as pseudostaff without embed perms

1 Like

+1 plaease ban me :slight_smile:

+1

1 Like

MasonModMan
+the plus

+1, one of our best mentors and members of the community as a whole.

moth +1

Big fucking +1 for Tuyi, here’s a free Jerma985 gif :) RapidCheerfulAnt-max-1mb

1 Like

+1 it is tuyi but i do have to ask
what do the numbers mean mason

You practically are already a mod, might as well give you mod perms
+1

yasss bitch +1

I have never seen a better reason to accept someone.

3 Likes

It’s the meme lord himself.

I think I’m friends with Tuyi, +1

Used mentor pms to throw crazy insults at me like “redditor” +1 clearly mod material

2 Likes

Who is this man +1

yesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyes

+1 never saw this man but he sounds cool

+1 epic moth