Mars' Mod Application

BYOND username: Aries_Mars

Discord name: Mars#5779

Hours you’ve been on the server: 872

When are you online or available to get on: You guys should already know my sleeping schedule is erratic most of the time, but when it’s corrected, I’m usually on during about 12:00AM - 8AM EST (UTC−05:00)

How long have you been a mentor? (Note: only current mentors are eligible to apply for mod): 200 Days (July 21’st 2021)
Do you have prior experience being a moderator: No.

What is something you feel you do well: I do very well with “customer service” communication between parties and individuals, and appreciate adhesion to rules. I adminhelp or contact someone whenever I realize or notice obvious rule breaking. I try to be cordial and police in mentorhelps as much as possible, and give suggestions when players ask what they should do in certain positions.

What is something you wish to change: I would like to see players fully enjoying the game without dealing with people obviously griefing it for them, and make it an all-around generally more entertaining and safe experience for everyone involved in the community. I have seen enough times during my gameplay in the late hours without admins or moderators on where they can’t do anything in the moment.

7 Likes

-1 :fu:

3 Likes

THIS DUDE talks to BOTS when HE’S PLAYIN SERVICE +???

Mad because got inked in Voidcrew :laughing::sunglasses:

i didnt even know he was mentro

2 Likes

No longer wall of text moment +1. Plays project zomboid which is a automatic +1.

1 Like

Yeah you’re right I should’ve put “I want mod” sorry :-(

1 Like

k

3 Likes

Ink sucks -1 :angry:

3 Likes

I dont know who they are +1

Great mentor +1

1 Like

Still a shitlib, but would be a good mod +1
Also, holy shit I didn’t realize you’ve been here for so long

2 Likes

Mars +1

1 Like

big stinky doo doo head that cant keep getting away with it. +1

1 Like

who even is this lol stop stealing my characters name :confused: (+1)

2 Likes

Yeah.
+1

1 Like

liberal +1

2 Likes

Paperwork enjoyer +1

1 Like

This app is accepted! Welcome to the mod squad!

1 Like