Mason Mentor :)))

Byond Account: thevillagestonemason
Character Name(s): Tuyi
Discord Name: Mason#7343
Timezone: GMT+1
Active hours: ¯_(ツ)_/¯

How long have you played on Fulpstation? Close to 500 hours

What departments are you able to be a mentor for? Can you elaborate on your experience in those departments?
Security - I know each of the security roles and what they should and shouldn’t do. I know Fulp’s space law off the back of my hand and when to enforce it. I can use all of the security equipment but I’m just not robust :(
Medical - I am very confident that I can revive any body you give to me as paramed or MD, even plasmemes and jellypeople. I can make most chems with the help of the wiki but still do not know chem loops (Fronk teach me pls). I’d say virology is my favourite role and have several viruses I can make at anytime.
Engineering - Welp I can make/repair N2 SM, singulo, hullbreach, tesla, tcomms, gravgen and solars with ease but have no experience whatsoever with atmos and TEG.
Service - It is of my understanding that I am the best janitor on the station. On all other service jobs I am confident I can enforce RP well enough to make them enjoyable. Except Botany. Get stinky plants out of here.
Cargo - I know what makes the dough and I am responsible when it comes to ordering stuff. As a miner I know most lavaland tricks for gamer loot and survival but still not good enough to kill megafauna reliably.
Science - I have alot of fun chilling in science as any role. I am a good geneticist that DOESNT GIVE OUT HULK. I can easily chill with the robros and make some dope robots and I know all the other departments of science in depth (Haven’t done toxins in like a month so if I can’t do anything science related it’s toxins and cores)
Silicon - I have alot of hours on borg and AI but it all justs comes down to adhering to your laws. Easy as that.
Command - Not a big fan but I can definitely run a joint. I’m not a cruel dictator command but I know what is best for my department. When in crisis I believe I can stay calm and hopefully teach others what to do when the revs are breaking into bridge.

Writing this at like 1am so whoops if I missed a department.

What are some things you’ve noticed as a player on Fulp? I’ve really been forcing myself to roleplay alot more after watching people like Lei. Whilst trying to become the chad hypochondriac moth, The lack of RP is quite evident and clearly stems from “haha fulp is LRP not MRP” OOC dumbasses. I’d want to teach new players but teach them it’s not fun to powergame or validhunt because they can’t roleplay.

Also I have no life and am always shitposting in the discord/OOC anyway so I’ll probably still be vigilante mentor even if the gods dislike.

5 Likes

Good app +1

Accepted welcome aboard