Max Willis's Mentor Application

Byond Account: Spaetzleking16
Character Name(s): Max Willis
Discord Name: Spaetzleking
Timezone: EST
Active hours: when i’m on idk
Are you interested in becoming a mod?: not really but maybe who knows cause i sure dont

How long have you played on Fulpstation?

What departments are you able to be a mentor for? Can you elaborate on your experience in those departments?
THe long anticipated application. I can mentor pretty much every department barring some new stuff in engi. I know my way around the fulp rules and despite having my fair share of notes, have stayed clean for over a year. I’m able to help out with questions on most things but idk how to unbuckle so if i get asked that someone else is gonna have to answer. I have a ton of time in lawyer and assistant so im basically a pro at any mechanic in the game that involves gimmicks, Im able to help a ton with medical and sec related questions cause i have a ton of playtime in those departments as well. IDK what else to put here so :smiley:

What are some things you’ve noticed as a player on Fulp?
Ive noticed that fulp is kinda awesome :smiley: and also that not too many people do traitor gimmicks anymore (i blame biddle traitors) which kinda makes some newer antags feel as if they have to only persue their greentext rather than have fun. Also ive seen a drop in people playing wizoff and i wish the wizoff community would get more players so i can play wizoff (number 1 wizoff fan). Other than that the fulp community is kinda cool and i WILL NEVER MAKE A PR YOU CANT MAKE ME

8 Likes

+1

1 Like

1 Like

-1 only 24 hours shaft miner
+2 really fun lawyer

1 Like

Enjoyable person to see ingame. +1

1 Like

Haven’t seen them do anything bad so +1

1 Like

lethal company vr just released +1

1 Like

Pretty fun guy +1

1 Like

max willy

3 Likes

i think their a real person +1

1 Like

sorry to let u down but im not

nice

Needless to say, that’s +1 from me.

3 Likes

Lawyer player -100 :/

3 Likes

im at -92 now from this :sob:

3 Likes

maxy pad is a real go getter. i wish i was more like him in a lot of ways… we need more fresh young blood in this aristocratic cabal we call mentorship. i would gladly call you my brother +2

3 Likes

omg thanks :smiley: we should totally dr house rp sometime in #public_chat_4

1 Like

hello

1 Like

hi

1 Like