Maxspells Mod App

Byond username: Maxspells
Discord name: Maxspells
Hours you’ve been on the server: Like 800 or something idk
When are you online or available to get on: Afternoons (EST) with new work schedule, weekend mornings and afternoon
How long have you been a mentor? (Note: only current mentors are eligible to apply for mod): Like 10 months or something?
Do you have prior experience being a moderator: Yeah I got a reddit thread once too
What is something you feel you do well: I am very fair, I can handle the pressure of a lot of tickets and I’m good at answering questions to other less experienced moderators while still being open to asking questions about rulings I’m not sure on and admitting when I mess things up.
What is something you wish to change: I’d like to see Taco Bell bring back the dollar menu. All you can get right now for $1 is a cheesy rollup or some cinnamon twists but anything good is like $2 or more.

4 Likes

i think you could just dm admins to get back in but idk

1 Like

@pepsilon hey can I get mod

1 Like

good player and good in the discord! i think you would be a good mod. +1 :nerd_face: :nerd_face: :nerd_face: :nerd_face: :nerd_face:

-1 Medical main

1 Like

-1 redditor

I have never met this person before -1

-1 random man raiding fulp smh.

Bro just get the effing craving box you get like 3 things for 5 dollars its fricken awesome. also eff you -1 /s

Who is this

+1 medical main

medical main + pony lover + dumb + L

how is he still mentor wtf

This is correct but now that he’s made the app he has to live with it

I do but sometimes I wanna be fat and get something else but everything else is like 2 dollars at least. :sob: