Meer-Chiwish's Ban Appeal

Byond Account: AnTeaVirus
Character Name(s): Meer-Chiwish
Discord Name (ie: Name#1234): AnTeaVirus#9244 (Previously AnTeaVirus#9218; locked out of it)
Round ID of Ban: 18259
Ban Message (Gyazo/imgur or copy and paste): Access denied. Banned by host: You, or another user of this computer or connection (AnTeaVirus) is banned from playing here. The ban reason is: Core 2- self antag As a non-antag cargo tech, intentionally executed and gibbed another player. Round 17259 This ban (BanID #23182) was applied by Horation22 on 2021-10-28 01:24:14 during round ID 17259. The ban is for 3 days and expires on 2021-10-31 01:24:14 (server time).
State your appeal: None of you tried explaining as to why the fuck was that prisoner trying to fuck up my fellow worker, and when security intervened after me defending their half-dead body - the prisoner tried to blame me as the attacker? None of you even tried to explain as to why was the prisoner attacking them, not in DChat, nor in Ahelp. Sure - I’ll agree, I did intentionally execute and I did gib him, but it would’ve ended differently if one of you two at the very fucking least told me why that shitter worse than a mime traitor went for them? And I’m a bit disappointed for you going so quick to judge but whatever, that can be understandable since this is a beginner friendly server and I’m very much not a beginner.
I failed forming it properly so here’s an edit; feel free to correct me anywhere else if I’m wrong

This is still the current round, so I’m unlisting this for now. Please make sure to wait until after the round to file an appeal in the future.

Duly noted, hopefully won’t forget.

For starters, I won’t be handling this appeal since it was my ban.
Secondly, you’re not entitled to round information from staff, especially about antags. We don’t generally confirm someone’s antag status mid-round.
Lastly, he was an antag.

This last bit of information - him being antag - is enough for me to be settled about this. Thank you.
(Close this, please, I can’t figure out how to close it myself.)

This isn’t even a ban appeal. You’re just going to rant at us and then expect for us to take that as a reason to unban you? That’s not how this works. It’s only a 3 day ban, you can wait that out.

Denied.