MentalDecayed#6355 muted on #ask-mods channel on discord

Byond Account: MentalDecayed
Character Name(s): Sammael Macdougal
Discord Name (ie: Name#1234): MentalDecayed#6355
Round ID of Ban: it’s in discord
Ban Message (Gyazo/imgur or copy and paste): no message
State your appeal: I was muted over a week ago from the ask mods and i dont actually see any other sort of appeal for discord reprimands in the templates. I was muted for answering a mod question as a non mod, yet all i stated was my opinion and told them to wait for an actual mod to answer and not take my word for it. i dont think this warrants a permanent mute in any regard.

I placed the ban, so I can’t address this, but the channel has literally 1 rule which you repeatedly broke to earn that ban. You can easily ask questions in the general channel if you have them since you obviously don’t have the self-restraint to keep your opinions to yourself, nor did you actually acknowledge any wrongdoing in this appeal.

It has been well-established that only mods or higher should answer questions there and it has been an issue in the past where incorrect answers are given (opinion or not). That is a serious channel where people can get the correct answers to questions about the rules. Maybe in some time you can get access back to this channel but I will be denying this for now.